The S1 roasted coffee destoners can be viewed by appointment at our warehouse U46/ 3 Kelso Cres, Moorebank, NSW.
- Custom Built
- Cost Effective
- Compact Design
- Easily Stored Away
- Non Stop Destoning
- No Vacuum Chamber to Discharge
S1 roasted coffee destoners accommodate roasters as low as 500mm.
- Directly into tubs of choice.
- No transferring between tubs.
- Saving double handing and lifting.
No chambers to discharge, straight to your final storage tub.
- It is gravity fed directly from your roaster’s chute, through the system and into your final storage tub.
- The beans are gently lifted up and out of the system leaving anything heavier than roasted coffee behind.
- Roasted coffee beans are not damaged as there is nothing in the tubing to collide against.
- As for specification, the Base model suits coffee roaster machines with a chute at a height of around 57 to 62cm at the lowest point.
- Can go lower to 51 to 45cm with additional tubing. See photos.
- Most importan this machine will grow with you when you upgrade your roaster.
- Weight of the Destoner is less than 9kg. Put it away if not using it. I keep my one permanently on the roaster as it is very small.
- Only takes up 80cm foot print and 80cm height.
- 5yrs warranty on Motor.
- Comes with a Eazy Reach on/off switch and a Nose diffuser sock to make ensure your roasted coffee lands in your storage tub.
- I will need to know the height of your roaster Chute (where the beans come out) See “Height Check” photos. And the height of your tubs as it will destone to a height of 1mrt with additional long tubing.
- For the base model, no colour, galvanized metal currently selling AUD$2,975.00+GST